Macedonia New Business of The Month | Community Spirit
Tanya Kalugina, owner of Tanya's Tailoring, began learning sewing skills at an early age sewing a doll dress out of curtain material. An immigrant from the former Soviet republic Uzbekistan,
Tanya and her husband left the Islamic republic in 2000, leaving most of their possessions behind and sought political asylum in the United States.
Tanya is now using her sewing skills doing alterations and tailoring as well as redesigning work on older clothing to make it look more modern. Tanya alters ladies, men's and children's clothing.
Tanya also makes and sells custom-designed jewelry made from semi-precious stones and beads. Her shop in Macedonia is located just across from Memorial Park.
She is very happy to be here as Tanya enjoys seeing the smile on people's faces and the twinkle in their eyes when she completes a piece to the customer's satisfaction.
We appreciate Tanya's Tailoring business in the City of Macedonia!
Hours of Operation are:
Tuesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wednesday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Friday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- City of Bedford to Host Annual Christmas in Bedford Falls Event
- Dominion reminds customers of PUCO winter reconnection order & energy assistance programs
- Bedford children's fall festival
- Browns celebrate National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October
- BBB serving greater Cleveland with scam alert text service